– Job Reference No. : 24546
– School Name : Hankuk University of Foreign Studies Academy – Buldang Branch
– School Type : Private Sector
– Age Group : Primary,Secondary
– City : Chungnam – Cheonan
– School Website : http://buldang.hufsedu.net/
– Contract Type : Full Time
– Starting Date : 2023-06-01
– Working Schedule : 1 PM ~ 9 PM, M-F
– Teaching Hours : 30 hours
– Class Size : Maximum 15 Students
– Job Remarks :
1) Prepare materials and classrooms for class activities.
2) Plan and conduct activities for a balanced program of instruction, demonstration, and work time that provides students with opportunities to observe, question, and investigate.
3) Establish clear objectives for all lessons, units, and projects, and communicate those objectives to students.
4) Assign and grade class work and homework.
5) Read books to entire classes or small groups.
6) Prepare, administer, and grade tests and assignments in order to evaluate students’ progress.
7) Prepare objectives and outlines for courses of study, following curriculum guidelines or requirements of states and schools
8) Confer with other staff members to plan and schedule lessons promoting learning, following approved curricula.
9) Use computers, audiovisual aids, and other equipment and materials to supplement presentations.
10) Attend professional meetings, educational conferences, and teacher training workshops in order to maintain and improve professional competence.
11) Organize and label materials, and display students’ work.
12) Attend staff meetings, and serve on committees as required.
Salary & Benefits Information
– Salary : 2.2M ~ 2.5 M KRW (depending on credentials)
– Flight Support : One Way
– Housing Type : Single Studio
– Paid Vacation Days : 10 days | Weekend Excluded
– Sick Days : 5 days
– Other benefits: Working visa sponsorship,Health Insurance,National Pension,Severance Payment
– Additional Position Info : 1:00 PM ~ 2:30 PM: Prep Time:
2:30 PM ~ 6:30 or 7:30 PM: Elementary
6:30 PM ~8:30 PM: Middle School (Listening and writing once in a week.
*50~55 minutes per class + 10-minute break.
**Job Requirements: TEFL/TESOL |
*Cheonan is the most populous city in South Chungnam.
*Cheonan City Info – https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cheonan