– Job Reference No. : 24719
– School Name :
– School Type : Public Sector
– Age Group : Primary,Secondary
– City : Seoul – Seongdong
– School Website :
– Contract Type : Full Time
– Starting Date : 2023-09-01
– Working Schedule : 8:30AM~5:30PM
– Teaching Hours : 30 hours
– Class Size : Maximum 15 Students
– Job Remarks : Higher Salary,Longer Vacation,Decent Location,Public Transportation,No Weekend Schedule
1. Prepare materials for lessons, teach, and evaluate students’ work.
2. Carry out all required administrative duties connected with classes assigned.
3. Participate in student activities and recruiting activities including interviewing and level testing.
4. Prepare lesson plans and teaching materials related to English education.
5. Assist with and/or lead in other educational duties relevant to English education as requested by the Employer.
6. Participate in teachers workshop(s) conducted by the Employer.
7. Participate in development and enhancement activities such as volunteer programs.
Salary & Benefits Information
– Salary : 3.0M KRW
– Flight Support : Round Trip
– Housing Type : Housing Allowance 0.6M KRW
– Paid Vacation Days : 15 days | Weekend Excluded
– Sick Days : 7 days
– Other benefits: Working visa sponsorship,Health Insurance,Settlement Allowance,Severance Payment,Contract Renewal Bonus,Retirement Pension
– Additional Position Info :
**Job Requirements: TEFL/TESOL | Minimum one-year full-time teaching experience in South Korea
School only provide a housing allowance
Basic Korean Language Skill Required
Located in Seoul, and the program is run by the Korean Government. Seongdong Experience Center has three experience centers, including the English House for American Homestay Program. Currently, 6 teachers are working at three centers, and GEC is planning to expand to another center in 2023.
High Salary and the long paid vacation period.