– Job Reference No. : 24720
– School Name :
– School Type : Public Sector
– Age Group : Primary,Secondary
– City : Seoul – Seongdong
– School Website :
– Contract Type : Full Time
– Starting Date : 2023-09-01
– Working Schedule : 8:30AM ~5:30PM
– Teaching Hours : 30 hours
– Class Size : Maximum 15 Students
– Job Remarks :
1. Prepare materials for lessons, teach, and evaluate students’ work.
2. Carry out all required administrative duties connected with classes assigned.
3. Participate in student activities and recruiting activities including interviewing and level testing.
4. Prepare lesson plans and teaching materials related to English education.
5. Assist with and/or lead in other educational duties relevant to English education as requested by the Employer.
6. Participate in teachers workshop(s) conducted by the Employer.
7. Participate in development and enhancement activities such as volunteer programs.
Salary & Benefits Information
– Salary : 3.0M KRW
– Flight Support : Round Trip
– Housing Type : Dormitory Teachers can use the private two-bedroom and bathroom on the 2nd floor
– Paid Vacation Days : 15 days | Weekend Excluded
– Sick Days : 7 days
– Other benefits: Working visa sponsorship,Health Insurance,Settlement Allowance,Severance Payment,Contract Renewal Bonus,Retirement Pension
– Additional Position Info : The Employee shall work eight (8) hours per day including class hours during meal times for five (5) calendar days per week from Monday to Friday. The Employer may require the employee to perform overtime one day on Saturday during a month.
**Job Requirements: TEFL/TESOL | American Married Couple or Siblings Only (It is American Homestay Program)
Located in Seoul and the program is running by the Korean Government. Seongdong Experience Center has three experience centers including the English House for American Homestay Program.
High Salary and the long paid vacation period.