– Job Reference No. : 25100
– School Name : Altiora Hwamyeong campus
– School Type : Private Sector
– Age Group : Kindergarten,Primary
– City : Busan – Bukgu
– School Website : https://blog.naver.com/geumran714
– School Address : 190, Uiseong-ro 33beon-gil, Buk-gu, Busan
– Contract Type : Full Time
– Starting Date : 2024-03-01
– Working Schedule : M-F 9am-6pm
– Teaching Hours : 30 hours
– Class Size : Maximum 15 Students
– Job Remarks :
1. The Employee will act in an appropriately professional manner and be responsible for conducting professional English Language classes.
2. The Employee will be required to go through an orientation and training program before beginning teaching. The Employee will also be required attend staff meetings and workshops, which are not held during working hours, but will not be considered as working overtime.
3. The teacher’s work shall consist primarily of the following:
– to prepare teaching materials and develop English teaching methods.
– in order to maintain the quality of lessons, 5 minutes of preparation time is required from the Employee.
– Employee will make a term plan, and will submit to the plan to the campus management team one week before the new term starts. This plan does not need to be prepared before the employee arrives in Korea.
– The Employee will prepare tests, and mark them for the students’ transcript. The Employee will also submit the results to the campus management team.
– will prepare teaching materials for each class beforehand and will be honest and diligent in teaching students in all classes. The employer agrees to provide all curricula, textbooks, and other teaching materials.
– will behave in a professional manner during class, and when socializing with students outside of class. The Employee will be aware of the cultural background of the Korean students, and the students’ expectations of teachers.
Salary & Benefits Information
– Salary : 2.4M~KRW(Depending on credentials)
– Flight Support : One Way
– Housing Type : Single Studio 0.4
– Paid Vacation Days : 11 days | Weekend Excluded
– Other benefits: Working visa sponsorship,Health Insurance,National Pension,Severance Payment
– Additional Position Info : sometimes workdays on saturday (no-payment at the moment but negotiable)
**Job Requirements: TEFL/TESOL |