– Job Reference No. : 25114
– School Name : Maplebear Gangnam Campus
– School Type : Private Sector
– Age Group : Kindergarten,Primary
– City : Seoul – Gangnam
– School Website : https://maplebear.co.kr/
– School Address : 164-2, Gaepo-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, Republic of Korea
– Contract Type : Full Time
– Starting Date : 2024-03-01
– Working Schedule : M-F / 9:00am ~ 6:00pm
– Teaching Hours : 28 hours
– Class Size : Maximum 14 Students
– Job Remarks :
(1) Perform 40 hours of work per week at the campus.The 40 hours of work will consist of class teaching and to lesson preparation time, level testing and other teaching related work. The Employee is expected to be present at the School when undertaking teaching related work. The work week consists of 5 consecutive days per week with no regularly scheduled teaching onSaturdays &Sundays.
(2) Perform level testing during designated times monthly as needed. Level testing is teaching related work and may be scheduled outside the regular working schedule.
(3) Be aware of and follow Company guidelines for the implementation and execution of English Immersion Kindergarten/English language instruction in a school and classroom environment, including, without limitation: i) Lesson preparation and record keeping; ii) Preparation of student progress reports and evaluations; iii) Correction and grading of student work; iv) Communication with parents in keeping with school policy; v) Attendance at staff meetings; vi) Supervision of students while they are in the school and during their arrival and departure; vii) Direction to and collaboration with teacher assistants for programming, supervision, and communication; viii) Teaching material preparation and maintenance; and ix) Other professional duties as may be assigned by the Director.
(4) Be aware of and follow all Company administrative practices and procedures as are from time to time made known to the Employee.
Salary & Benefits Information
– Salary : 2.2M~2.9M KRW
– Flight Support : Entry Only
– Housing Type : Single Studio
– Paid Vacation Days : 15 days | Weekend Excluded
– Sick Days : days
– Other benefits: Working visa sponsorship,Health Insurance,National Pension,Severance Payment
– Additional Position Info :
**Job Requirements: |
– The school curriculum set.
– Supportive and professional director and staffs.
– Great location/near Seoul.
1st interview with Crystal head director of Maple bear school.
2nd interview with Gangnam campus director.
Experienced teacher ONLY